Born 12-19-2007 @ www.greatpoodles.com
We have raised him from a puppy. He has trained with K9clinic.com since he was a puppy.
· Certified A Behaved Canine (AKC ABC) with K9 Clinic
· Certified Therapy Dog with K9 Clinic
· Attends monthly therapy dog sessions with K9 Clinic in Santa Cruz County with senior centers, acute care facilities, foster homes, schools, special needs kids. Romeo is approved for ALZ and special needs kids.
· Weekly Therapy Dog visits at Kindred Nursing and Transitional Care in Santa Cruz both in the Activities Room and visiting patients in their rooms February 2016 - present. Previously weekly visits to HeartsnHands October 2014 – January 2015.
· Weekly visits to Dr. Xander Abrams’ psychotherapy practice 2-3 days a week to work with patients in stress.
· Physical Therapist for Reesa Abrams taking walks daily 1 - 3 miles.
· Annual visits upon request from Your Future Is Our Business to go into classrooms on career day with Dr. Xander Abrams to talk about being a psychotherapist.
· Individual visits scheduled upon request